WELCOME TO PASQUALE JONES
We'll be closed Thanksgiving Day, Thursday Nov 23.
We're open Black Friday (Nov 24), Small Business Saturday (Nov 25), and the rest of the holiday weekend. Come see us to refuel for the shopping extravaganza!
LUNCH // Friday - Sunday, 12PM - 3PM
DINNER // Monday - Saturday, 5:30PM - 11PM // Sunday, 5:30PM - 10PM
Pasquale Jones is a small, wood-fired restaurant without a phone number, and we accept walk-in guests. If there is a wait, stop by, say hi, and add your name to the list; we'll be happy to text you when the table is ready.
We do accept a small number of reservations on Resy. They are limited, and released two weeks out.
And since texting is a two-way street, we've included a hot key below so you can send us a note. It's the best way to get in touch to let us know you're running a few minutes late to get to your table, or if you'd like to send friends a bottle of wine for their anniversary. We cannot take reservations via text, so please don't be offended if we don't respond. Thank you for thinking of us.
Pasquale Jones is a non-tipping restaurant. Hospitality Included.Reservations
- The Top Newcomers of 2016 Eater NY
- Adam Platt's Where to Eat 2017 New York Magazine
- The Best Restaurants of 2016 Time Out NY
- The New York Times The Top 10 Restaurant Dishes of 2016 The New York Times
- Dirty Work: Mastering Handmade Pasta with Ryan Hardy of Pasquale Jones MUNCHIES
- Scenes From An Italian Restaurant Food & Wine
- Pasquale Jones Brings a Little Novelty to Little Italy The New York Times
- Pasquale Jones Brings Something Fresh to the Dining Landscape Grub Street
- Review: Pasquale Jones The Infatuation
- At Pasquale Jones, Funk Classics and a Pair of Wood-Burning Ovens Eater NY
- Pasquale Jones Opens From the Charlie Bird Team WWD
We offer a la carte dining at Pasquale Jones for up to 7 guests. The majority of the dining room is held for walk-ins, though we offer a limited number of reservations via Resy, which are released two weeks in advance.
For groups of 10-14, we offer a partial buyout of the dining room for half-night (5:30pm - 7:30pm, 10pm - midnight) or full-night bookings (8:00pm - midnight). Both packages are available to book two or more weeks in advance.
For groups larger than 14 guests, we reserve the entirety of the dining room 2 or more weeks in advance and can accommodate up to 40 seated or 60 standing guests.