WELCOME TO PASQUALE JONES
LUNCH // Tuesday - Sunday, 12PM - 3:30PM
DINNER // Monday - Saturday, 5:30PM - 11PM // Sunday, 5:30PM - 10PM
Pasquale Jones is a small, wood-fired restaurant on Kenmare and Mulberry Street. We accept a small number of reservations through Resy and always accept walk-in guests. If there is a wait, stop by, say hi, and add your name to the list; we'll be happy to text you when the table is ready.
Or, send us a text message directly. It's the best way to let us know if you're running a few minutes late, or if you'd like to send friends a bottle of wine for their anniversary. We cannot take reservations via text, so please don't be offended if we don't respond.Reservations
- The Top Newcomers of 2016 Eater NY
- Adam Platt's Where to Eat 2017 New York Magazine
- The Best Restaurants of 2016 Time Out NY
- The New York Times The Top 10 Restaurant Dishes of 2016 The New York Times
- Dirty Work: Mastering Handmade Pasta with Ryan Hardy of Pasquale Jones MUNCHIES
- Scenes From An Italian Restaurant Food & Wine
- Pasquale Jones Brings a Little Novelty to Little Italy The New York Times
- Pasquale Jones Brings Something Fresh to the Dining Landscape Grub Street
- Review: Pasquale Jones The Infatuation
- At Pasquale Jones, Funk Classics and a Pair of Wood-Burning Ovens Eater NY
- Pasquale Jones Opens From the Charlie Bird Team WWD
We offer a la carte dining at Pasquale Jones for up to 7 guests. The majority of the dining room is held for walk-ins, though we offer a limited number of reservations via Resy, which are released two weeks in advance.
For groups of 10-14, we offer a partial buyout of the dining room for half-night (5:30pm - 7:30pm, 10pm - midnight) or full-night bookings (8:00pm - midnight). Both packages are available to book two or more weeks in advance.
For groups larger than 14 guests, we reserve the entirety of the dining room 2 or more weeks in advance and can accommodate up to 40 seated or 60 standing guests.