WELCOME TO PASQUALE JONES
LUNCH // Friday - Sunday, 12PM - 3PM
DINNER // Monday - Saturday, 5:30PM - 11PM // Sunday, 5:30PM - 10PM
// Enter PASQUALE10 on Caviar and get $10 off when you spend $40 or more! //
Now through May 18.
Pasquale Jones is a small, wood-fired restaurant without a phone number, and we accept walk-in guests. If there is a wait, stop by, say hi, and add your name to the list; we'll be happy to text you when the table is ready.
We do accept a small number of reservations on Resy. They are limited, and released two weeks out.
And since texting is a two-way street, we've included a hot key below so you can send us a note. It's the best way to get in touch to let us know you're running a few minutes late to get to your table, or if you'd like to send friends a bottle of wine for their anniversary. We cannot take reservations via text, so please don't be offended if we don't respond. Thank you for thinking of us.
Pasquale Jones is a non-tipping restaurant. Hospitality Included.Reservations
- The Top Newcomers of 2016 Eater NY
- Adam Platt's Where to Eat 2017 New York Magazine
- The Best Restaurants of 2016 Time Out NY
- The New York Times The Top 10 Restaurant Dishes of 2016 The New York Times
- Dirty Work: Mastering Handmade Pasta with Ryan Hardy of Pasquale Jones MUNCHIES
- Scenes From An Italian Restaurant Food & Wine
- Pasquale Jones Brings a Little Novelty to Little Italy The New York Times
- Pasquale Jones Brings Something Fresh to the Dining Landscape Grub Street
- Review: Pasquale Jones The Infatuation
- At Pasquale Jones, Funk Classics and a Pair of Wood-Burning Ovens Eater NY
- Pasquale Jones Opens From the Charlie Bird Team WWD
We offer a la carte dining at Pasquale Jones for up to 7 guests. The majority of the dining room is held for walk-ins, though we offer a limited number of reservations via Resy, which are released two weeks in advance.
For groups of 10-14, we offer a partial buyout of the dining room for half-night (5:30-7:30pm, 10pm-midnight) or full-night bookings (8:00pm-midnight). Both packages are available to book two or more weeks in advance.
For groups larger than 14 guests, we reserve the entirety of the dining room 2 or more weeks in advance and can accommodate up to 45 seated or 60 standing guests.